EXOTICS RACING - Drive Supercars on a Racetrack
Exotic Cars: Drive a Ferrari 458 Italia and Lamborghini Huracan
Stop dreaming, start racing. Have you dreamed of driving a Ferrari and Lamborghini with no speed limit in a safety focused environment? This package is designed to fulfill those dreams.... more less
Located at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway, Exotics Racing is the ultimate driving experience where you stop dreaming and start driving your favorite exotic car on an exclusive racetrack. Prior to driving on the track, you'll be provided with detailed driving instruction in a classroom environment and go on a ride along in a Porsche Cayenne GTS. Next, you'll meet your personal driving instructor who will sit in the passenger seat during your driving experience. The instructor ensures that you take full advantage of these powerful exotics while making sure you're safe. You'll learn proper driving position, steering techniques, proper racing lines, braking and acceleration with powerful cars and much more.
The beauty of this experience is that you don't have to know how to drive a manual transmission. All of the vehicles have paddle shifters, so they can be driven in automatic. After your experience, you will receive a graduate certificate.
- Once in a lifetime experience driving five laps in a Ferrari 458 Italia, and then five more in the Lamborghini Huracan
- Learn proper driving position, steering techniques, proper racing lines, braking and acceleration with powerful cars and much more
- No speed limit, just you a supercar and the track
- Must be at least 18 years old with a current driver license
- Five laps in the Ferrari 458 Italia:
- The 570hp 458 Italia is powered by a high revving 4.5L V8 that is mated to Ferrari’s new dual clutch seven-speed paddle shift gearbox
- The engine and gearbox combination helps rocket the 458 from 0-60 in 3.3 seconds with a top speed of 202 mph — your chance to grab the reins of Ferrari’s best and fastest prancing horse
- Five laps in the Lamborghini Huracán:
- The newest Lamborghini could easily be one of its best; it’s also the fastest car on the track
- The 610hp V10 engine unleashes its power through an advanced all-wheel drive system that Audi mastered on racetracks around the world, and now you have the chance to take control of the most modern bull in the fleet
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works