Ocean Force Adventures
Benefiting Mission Blue
Experience Miami by Water
Experience an intelligent and engaging tour with expert local guides visiting unusual historic and insider locations as well as popular sights featuring breathtaking waterfront architecture and private celebrity estates. Encounter wild dolphin, huge Jurassic Park-era Tarpon fish, and protected Florida Manatee and see firsthand how area conservation helps marine life thrive in the Biscayne Bay Aquatic Preserve. Explore environmentally diverse and sensitive areas including Biscayne National Park, the largest underwater park in the US, known for its abundant marine life, vast underwater preservation areas and the unique “Stiltsville.”
Ocean Force Adventures is the only daily excursion company holding a National Park permit, giving them exclusive access to Biscayne National Park for their guests.
- Tour more than 40 miles of pristine Biscayne Bay waters in a a specially equipped high-performance Zodiac RIB boat
- Ocean Force Adventures boat is docked at Pier E
- This is a small group experience, intimate and semi-private with only 6 passengers aboard
- Their guides share expert historical, cultural and naturalist knowledge of marine life
- Depart out of Miami Beach Marina, located in the heart of South Beach, only minutes from most major hotels
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Gratuity is not included in this price — at tours end it is customary to tip the Captain
- Children must be at least 6 years of age and accompanied by an adult
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.