Food, Photography, and Art Tour in Hollywood and Portrait Session
Hosted by high-fashion photographer and lecturer, Shaun Alexander, the tour begins in his hometown — Hollywood, California. The tour is packed with valuable information for those that wish to take better travel pictures or want to have their pictures taken by a top fashion photographer (a $1,500 session fee value) which is included in this tour. Come along, bring your friends and family for a great day in Hollywood or a fantastic portrait session on Hollywood hills, 50 feet away from the iconic Hollywood sign, or simply bring your own camera and learn how to shoot post card quality images that you can share with the rest of the world.
Explore this iconic city and its history all while living life to the fullest — with great food, street art, and Hollywood's rich culture. But be warned, these tours are packed with too much fun, laughter, and high energy — the faint of heart must be advised.
- Explore iconic Hollywood and all it has to offer on this photography tour/portrait session with renowned fashion photographer, Shaun Alexander
- Enjoy Hollywood's street art, food, and culture all while learning the basics of photography
- Learn how to shoot with your camera and move away from auto mode and into manual; share your photography with family, friends, and the rest of the world
- A free bonus portrait session with an advance request
- Experience provided in English (US)
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased
- Additional services such as hair, makeup, retouching, styling, prints or large digital files available upon request
- The free session includes a small 600x800 pix digital file at no charge