On this two-hour guided walking tour of Downtown Las Vegas/Fremont street, hear stories and see photos that expose the areas rich history. See Las Vegas’ humble outpost beginnings, to Fremont’s gem of urban renewal.
Las Vegas Walking Tours
Benefiting Tipping Point
Downtown Las Vegas Fremont Street: Two-Hour Guided Walking Tour
Join Las Vegas Walking Tours in Downtown Las Vegas on a two-hour guided walking tour of the infamous 'Glitter Gulch'. See Las Vegas like you’ve never seen before as you walk from the past to present on a seven-block journey down infamous Fremont Street as layers of neon are peeled away exposing the rich history underneath.
Discover the very site where the city began in 1905. Learn how this magical city went from humble outpost to one of the most pictured and storied thoroughfares in the world as the tour strolls into Fremont East, a sparkling gem of urban renewal and revitalization and home to unique restaurants, shops, and the innovative Downtown Container Park. Home to legendary casinos, hotels, wedding chapels, top restaurants, and even reality TV stars, discover why Downtown Las Vegas is again a vibrant, top attraction in the country today.
Fun for the single adventurous traveler, couples, and the whole family and wireless audio headsets ensure a personal experience with your guide while hearing every fascinating story along the way. Tips, tricks, and recommendations throughout will have you feeling like a 'Vegas Insider', and an area restaurant list and business coupons will provide plenty of options following the tour.
- Off Fremont Casinos, Mob Museum locale, Neon Museum artifacts
- Area tips, tricks, recommendations and discounts to feel like a 'Vegas Insider'
- Informative historical tour in English led by knowledgeable tour guide
- Visit Union Station site – where it all began
- Fremont Street – Canopy — colorful facts and stories take you on a ‘walk through time’, under the worlds largest video screen
- Fremont East — newly revitalized district of restaurants, clubs, shopping – Las Vegas’ Greenwich Village
- See Downtown Container Park, an outdoor family friendly shopping/dining plaza partially made from recycled shipping containers – hub of Fremont East
- Wireless in-ear monitor ensures that you'll be able to hear everything
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Please arrive five minutes early as tours begin right on time and cannot wait for late arrivals.
- Tours run rain or shine, regardless of weather conditions
Las Vegas Walking Tours - Tour Downtown Las Vegas
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.