NYC Helicopter Tour with Richard Crawford Luxury HD
45-Minute Private NYC Helicopter Tour for Up to Five People
Enjoy stunning aerial views of world-famous New York landmarks from the comfort of a helicopter departing from crowd-free Westchester County Airport. All tours are personally narrated by friendly and experienced pilots.... more less
Helicopters lift off from Westchester Airport and reach New York City airspace in just a few minutes.
On a 45-minute helicopter tour, where skilled pilots will dazzle you with bird’s-eye views of Central Park and Midtown Manhattan. You will fly all the way Downtown to see the Freedom Tower, Battery Park, Ellis Island and Statue of Liberty. Tour includes flying over historic Westchester landmarks such as the Tarrytown castles, Tappan Zee Bridge, and Hudson Palisades.
Yankee Stadium accessible outside game times only.
- Private 45 minute helicopter tour over New York City
- Children younger than two years may ride on their parent’s lap at no cost
- Tours subject to weather and aircraft maintenance
- Maximum weight is 250 lbs per passenger, also subject to combined weight limits per aircraft
- Price based on luxury helicopter, Airbus AS350 type, seating for up to 5 passengers
- Under 18 requires parental consent
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works