NYC Helicopter Tour with Richard Crawford Luxury HD
Benefiting The American National Red Cross
45-Minute Private NYC Helicopter Tour for Up to Six People
On a 45-minute helicopter tour, where skilled pilots will dazzle you with bird’s-eye views of Central Park and Midtown Manhattan. You will fly all the way Downtown to see the Freedom Tower, Battery Park, Ellis Island and Statue of Liberty. Tour includes flying over historic Westchester landmarks such as the Tarrytown castles, Tappan Zee Bridge and Hudson Palisades.
Yankee Stadium accessible outside game times only.
- Private 45 minute helicopter tour over New York City
- Tours subject to weather and aircraft maintenance
- Maximum weight is 250 lbs per passenger, also subject to combined weight limits per aircraft
- Children younger than two years may ride on their parent’s lap at no cost
- Under 18 requires parental consent
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.