NYC Snow Bus
Benefiting Waterkeeper Alliance
Gore Mountain Ski or Snowboard Trip with NYC Snow Bus — Bus and Lift Ticket
With 500 acres; 95% snowmaking in addition to the 150 inches of annual snowfall; 112 trails which are 11% beginners, 50% intermediate and 40% advanced; nine cross country/country skiing trails; and one of the best damn glades, so huge you can get lost twice over out there, literally. Gore has got you covered on all bases.
This isn’t the mountain where you spend most of your time waiting in line to get on the lift; this is the mountain where you re-discover your love of the slopes.
Skip the drive, relax, use the money you saved to buy yourself lunch or a drink at the bar, and get on the NYC Snow Bus to the slopes.
This purchase is for transportation, all-access lift ticket, and ski or snowboard equipment rental.
- Amazing and knowledgable NYC Snow Bus staff to help you with your adventure by going over the mountains trail map with you and filling you in on all the mountain's secrets
- Round-trip transportation from NYC to Gore Mountain with an all access lift ticket
- Great setting for meeting new people and making new friends
- Luxury coach buses with restroom and typically with wifi and outlets
- Six to seven hours of your choice of skiing, or snowboarding
- Free bagel and drink
- Front row seating will be reserved for you and extra drinks will be provided
- Show up ten minutes early to check-in, bus leaves on time
read fine print
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased
- Round-trip are only valid for same day use and cannot be separated into multiple days
- All trips run now, rain or shine — in the unlikely event of a cancellation you will be notified
- Contact them if you are only taking the bus one way — if you will only be taking the bus to the mountain, or only the bus from the mountain