Take a guided snowmobile tour through the Adirondack Mountains with a seasoned and certified guide. Experience the beauty the Adirondack mountains have to offer, on this exhilarating tour with family or friends.
Benefiting Tipping Point
Four-and-a-Half-Hour Adirondack Snowmobile Tour
Take an extended four-hour tour on groomed trails into the Adirondack Park. Ride up into the “Snowmobile capital of the East” to the town of Old Forge. You will stop along the way for some scenic pictures of the area that can only be seen by snowmobile. Enjoy a half-hour stop at one of the many local favorite trailside restaurants to warm up and have lunch.
The tour group will go approximately 40-60 miles depending on the group.
- Four-and-a-half guided snowmobile tour of the beautiful Adirondacks
- Stops along the way for scenic pictures
- Half-hour stop at one of the many local favorite trailside restaurants — cost of lunch included
- Snowmobile, helmet, and gas included in price
- Clothing rental not included; if needed, customer must bring an additional $25 for clothing rental
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Price doesnt include gratuity
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.