Don't just see the city - FEEL the city.
Benefiting Tipping Point
Eight Hours with a Private Tourist Guide
Join Amada for a fun afternoon where you can actually take a step back and feel the city. Every corner has a history, a story, a moment, and maybe even a song.
You will start your tour in Times Square and take in the Broadway Theatre District, followed by seeing Rockefeller Center, Saint Patricks Cathedral, New York Public Library, Chrysler Building, Grand Central Terminal, Experience riding the New York City Subway, Charging Bull and Fearless Girl Statue, Alexander Hamilton Custom House, Canyon of Heroes/Ticker Tape Parade Route, The Brooklyn Bridge, Statue of Liberty & NYC Skyline (view from Staten Island Ferry!), Trinity Church, National 9/11 Memorial, Wall Street, New York Stock Exchange, Federal Hall, and the One World Observatory.
You can stop for lunch along the way too.
Experience the city with a licensed and insured New York City tour guide.
- Customizable tour of NYC with a knowledgeable host
- Great for families
- Great for small groups
- Amada will bring a tablet with pictures to bring the city to life in front of you
- Amada can take pictures of you and your family at every stop!
- Lunch is not included in the price of this experience
- This is a walking and subway tour, you will need to purchase MTA cards for the commute
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Please remember to wear comfortable clothing and bring water if necessary
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.