Hike and Harvest: Private Guided Hike and Visit to Quaint Local Town in the Hudson Valley
After the hike, you'll stop at a local farmer's market offering fresh produce, baked goods, jellies, local honey, canned vegetables, and more. Don't miss out on the delicious hot apple cider and apple cider doughnuts.
Finish the day with a tour of a quaint local town bedecked for the harvest season. Visit local antique stores, art shops, cafes, and learn about the rich art history of the Hudson Valley. Plus, get a jump start on your holiday shopping.
- Guided hike in the Hudson Valley
- Visit to local farmer's market
- Tour of quaint local town
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works