Epic Storytelling — Create Your Own Epic Short Story with the Guidance of a Professional Writer
In your Epic Storytelling experience, you will strategically choose from your memories, experiences, and qualities to craft an epic short story about your life or love life that highlights how triumphantly heroic or rich in romantic love you are — the true story.
Choose from two themes:
1) Discover the epic adventure that is your life, and the hero at the center of it all, you.
2) Discover the fairytale romance, epic love story, match-made-in-heaven in your own personal love life.
At the end of this adventure, you will have a keepsake short story to remind you how epic your life is and to share with your loved ones.
Travel Fee (in addition to experience price)
- Be guided in a strategic selection process, of memories that highlight the triumphant truth about you Choose to create a story that is either an epic adventure where you are the hero, or a fairytale romance from your own personal love lifeCome away with a keepsake, epic short story about your life - a PDF sent by email at the end of the adventure session
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- Price includes gratuity
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Gina Grant has the right to print your story for non-commercial and commercial use.Gina Grant will change names and other identifiable details for any print or publishing purposes, if requested before or during the session.Gina Grant is the author and will credit you as co-author, if requested before or during the session.Story created is for 1 person (but you may have a guest join you in the session), or 1 couple (you do not need a partner to do a fairytale romance story).You have the right to print your story for non-commercial use and for promotional purposes, but not for resale.
How It Works