|Road Less Travelled with Jonathan Legg on Travel Channel|
|Serbia - Road Less Traveled|
Road Less Travelled with Jonathan Legg on Travel Channel
Serbia Summer 2018 with the Travel Channel's Jonathan Legg — the Hunt for the Hun and the Vampire
Jonathan has new leads to follow and a new adventure to undertake on a plunge into the old frontier of the Roman Empire. The trip begins in Belgrade with an exploration of the famous fortress and its underground tunnels. Next, the team will branch out on kayaks to nearby rivers where rumors of the burial persist.
The team will later shift the hunt towards the resting place of the original vampire, where he has haunted locals with massive scares up to the modern era.
Finally, the team will divert to the Bosnian border for a canyoneering expedition in Serbia's most prized natural wonder.
This is the kind of exploratory trip Jonathan takes regularly between episodes to uncover new content and satisfy a personal drive for adventure. For the first time he's opening up the expedition to travel companions.
- Seven days of adventure, exploration, and camaraderie looking for the grave of Attila the Hun, and the resting place of the original vampire
- Must bring an open mind and a positive outlook
- All meals, ground transportation, housing, and fees included — airfare and alcohol are not included
- Single or double occupancy housing available
- Must be in reasonable physical condition — ability to walk for at least 3 miles per day. Ability to climb steep steps
- June 5 - Arrive in Belgrade, short walk along the Sava River, and dinner in old town
- June 6 - Explore Kalemegdan Fortress above and below
- June 7 - Kayak expedition to nearby sites associated with Attila burial
- June 8 - Travel to the region of Zarožje to uncover the resting place of the original vampire
- June 9 - Outdoor adventure in Serbia's natural treasure - Tara Mountain (Canyoneering, rafting)
- June 10 - Venture through the gorge of monasteries in Čačak and uncover a bizzare tribute to a forgotten country
- June 11- Return to Belgrade and tour the Yugoslav war sites, gastro tour and drinks at the fortress
- Exclusive for IfOnly guests - Morning after hike with Jonathan to the tallest peak in Belgrade
- Optional morning meditations and evening gratitudes
- Experience provided in English (US)
read fine print
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased
- Airfare additional
- Must have medical or traveler's insurance