Ready to take control of a stunt plane? In this riveting flight, designed for the serious aerobatic thrill-seeker, you will be at the helm of the aircraft with a professional fighter pilot guiding you.
Sky Combat Ace
Benefiting Lindblad-National Geographic (LEX-NG) Fund
Fly an Aerobatic Plane Alongside a Professional Sky Combat Ace Fighter Pilot + Special Museum Access
Why ride along when you can fly your own airshow routine? Get ready to enter the cockpit and take control of the world's most advanced certified aerobatic airplane, the Extra 330LC.
First, there will be a safety briefing to educate you. Then, head up into the air alongside your highly-trained instructor pilot, who will show you how to do a maneuver. Now it's your turn to take control. And don't worry, the instructor has an identical set of controls and is there to back you up.
You will be amazed at what you can do in these unbelievable airplanes after just brief training. Learn for yourself what it is like to fly a world class aerobatic aircraft as you pull back on the stick to execute a perfect loop. Watch the horizon spin at up to 420 degrees per second as you try out your first aileron roll. Once you have the basics down, learn how to fly a Hammerhead or fly backwards in a hair-raising tail slide. This once-in-a-lifetime flight experience is guaranteed to leave you amazed.
- Take conotrol of the world's most advanced certified aerobatic airplane, the Extra 330LC, and learn to execute a variety of maneuvers including rolls, stalls, spins, Hammerhead & Tail Slides
- Pull up to 8x the force of gravity
- Complimentary transportation to and from the Las Vegas Strip
- Experience is three hours in total door-to-door from pickup location - actual flying time is approximately 25 minutes
- Special for IfOnly guests, receive exclusive access to the Sky Combat Ace Fighter Pilot Museum which features a century of history on fighter planes, documentation of the top aces in fighter pilot history, and various other pieces of unique memorabilia
- Receive a $20 credit to the gift shop, where you can get an item to commemorate your experience, such as a t-shirt, hat, or patch
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Individual weight restrictions: between 80 lbs (36 kg) & 265 lbs (120 kg)
- Individual height Restrictions: no taller than 6’6″ (201 cm)
- Shoes and socks required - warm jackets recommended in Winter
- For safety, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, heart, back or neck problems, motion sickness, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure -- not suitable for expectant mothers
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.