Spend the day learning about the world of fashion in San Francisco. Meet four local San Francisco Fashion designers in their studios. Transportation and Lunch is included.
Beyond The Fog Susan E Brown
Benefiting Tipping Point
A Day of Fashion in San Francisco: Meet Four Designers and Have Lunch
Imagine a day of nothing but fashion, You will visit with a new young designer, a well-established designer, and a small co-op of young designers and a bespoke designer. You will have the opportunity to talk to them about trends, what is out, what is in, what has lasted for decades, and what to expect in the near future. Also, what inspired them, how they got started and what they think the future of fashion looks like. After a day of visiting with fashion designers in their studios spend some time with a professional fashion stylist in a local boutique playing dress up.
- One of a kind opportunity to talk to four designers about how they got started and what fashion trends they are seeing and following, with lunch and transportation included
- Visit with a new young designer, a well-established designer, a small co-op of young designers, and a bespoke designer
- After lunch enjoy some time in a local boutique playing dress up with a stylist
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.