"A Pixie Journey" — Humboldt Hikes with a Local Guide
Come get lost in a cloud. Immerse yourself in the mystical wonders of Humboldt's beauty. Discover the hidden trails through the lush rainforests and beaches guided by knowledgeable local tour guides, aka Pixies.... more less
A Pixie Journey is a unique guided experience discovering the land of "milk and honey," where the mountains stretch to the ocean. Witness the breathtaking views of Humboldt County, guided by your knowledgeable local tour guides, also known as Pixies. This guided tour strives to create a unique experience for the niche of tourists that don't want to feel like tourists. They push towards building the perfect Humboldt experience, whether that means gazing upon giant redwood trees in Trinidad State Park, or cruising down the 101 in search of secluded vista points.
A Pixie Journey starts out in Arcata, where you will have an opportunity to access majestic views and visit landmarks while gaining a deep appreciation for the site through its history. Then head up the coast to access secluded spots known by locals, and end your tour in Trinidad State Park, accessing great hikes and view spots. This tour thrives on freedom and flexibility; in this three-hour tour you will be hiking and cruising down the 101 for great spots only a local could know.
Pixies love to be photographers — they are more than happy to be your "selfie stick" on your journey.
- Drive down the 101 to secluded vista points
- Includes hikes to secluded spots only a local could know
- Unique experience for the niche of tourists that don't want to feel like tourists
- Accessing, Arcata, Trinidad State Park and other hidden gems along the way
- Hikes adjustable to your fitness level
- Water included
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Pixies are knowledgeable local guides
How It Works