Step into the art world of Keiki's Colourdance studio sharing nature, beauty, spirit. Enjoy the ambiance of Japanese-American kimono painting, unique, one-of-a-kind hand-painted silk creations of wearable, home, and environmental art.
Benefiting Meals on Wheels of America
Exclusive Studio Visit with Japanese-American Textile Artist
Exclusive Colourdance studio visit and dvd presentation of Keiki's behind-the-scenes artist-in-residence experience at the "Ichi Rin Sai" Atorie, kimono design and painting studio in Kyoto, Japan. Special viewing of the kimono, dress, and seasonal paintings, she created as a culmination of her apprenticeship showing the "musen yuzen" technique. See the "break-out" work in creating her own painting styles and techniques viewing her beautiful home and environmental art. Keiki paints intuitively communicating the beauty of nature through colors, and imagery infusing each piece with positive energy that sets the intention for the spirit of love and healing.
Visit Keiki's studio upstairs to see, feel, touch, and try on the luscious, one-of-a-kind scarves, shawls, clothing and interior creations. Immerse yourself in an enrichment using all of your senses receiving the joy and spirit that Keiki infuses into each and every creation.
- Private Colourdance studio visit with an opportunity to view Keiki's unique wearable art that includes scarves, shawls, clothing and interior creations
- Watch a DVD presentation of Keiki's artist-in-residence experience at the "Ichi Rin Sai" Atorie Kimonon Design and Painting Studio in Kyoto, Japan
- Special viewing of Keiki's silk artwork from her apprenticeship and one-of-a-kind art using her own styles and painting techniques
- Each of Keiki's creations are infused with the spirit of positive energy, healing, and love
- Enjoy green tea and treats picked out for you
read fine print