Brooklyn Brownstone and Neighborhood Eats Private Tour
You’ll visit both old school haunts and new culinary entrepreneurs to experience an exciting menu of both traditional flavors and daring dishes. You'll stop into Italian and Middle Eastern shops that have long been the staple of the neighborhood, and explore the growing scene of cafes and restaurants specializing in New American cuisine. While you enjoy their delicacies, you'll learn about the neighborhood's rich history and changing character from the local business owners and residents themselves.
- Visit family-owned food stores to get the local lowdown on food in Brooklyn
- Stroll down the beautiful tree-lined streets of Brooklyn with a local
- Explore the many faces of Brooklyn cuisine, from New American to Italian, the Middle East and beyond
- Discover why Brooklyn is now the centre of the NYC food scene on this food tour
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Children below the age of 6 are not permitted on this tour
- Dress standard: Casual, wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes
- Exclusions: Tips and gratuities for your guide
How It Works