FlyNYON is taking the thrill of shooting images from an open-door helicopter and making it accessible to you! Hop aboard for the thrill of a lifetime over the City by the Bay, San Francisco.
Benefiting Lindblad-National Geographic (LEX-NG) Fund
FlyNYON Aerial Photography Doors-Off Helicopter Flight over San Francisco
Ready to soar over the City by the Bay?
This sprawling enclave of Northern California has so much to offer between the lush landscapes, notable architecture, and popular landmarks. Experience breathtaking views of the Bay Bridge, Alcatraz Island, the Golden Gate Bridge, AT&T Park, and more from your doorless helicopter. Whether you are a visitor or longtime resident, this amazing photo flight will share a distinct perspective of the City by the Bay that you will treasure for years to come.
Step into the hangar and catch a glimpse of the helicopters. You are then escorted to the pre-flight area where you will see an amazing display of images taken by flyers before you meet your pilot and flight-mates. Discuss the pictures you want to take and lan a flight path for your journey. Everything is set and your adrenaline starts to rush as you take a ride to the launch pad. Your harness is secured, the helicopter starts and off you go.
Within two short minutes, you’re looking down over San Francisco and the surrounding bay; the buildings, lights, cars, people, and water.
- Open-door helicopter ride over San Francisco
- See historic Bay Area sites from above such as Alcatraz, Bay Bridge, Golden Gate Bridge, AT&T Park, Coit Tower and many more
- Take beautiful aerial images
- Experience a distinct perspective of San Francisco that you will treasure for years to come
- Actual flight time is roughly 40 minutes
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Arrive one hour prior to flight time
How It Works