FlyNYON is taking the thrill of shooting images from an open-door helicopter and making it accessible to you! Hop aboard for the thrill of a lifetime as you fly above the stars of Los Angeles.
Benefiting Lindblad-National Geographic (LEX-NG) Fund
FlyNYON Aerial Photography Doors off Helicopter Flight over Los Angeles
Ready to soar over the City of Angels?
Step into the hangar and catch a glimpse of the helicopters. You are then escorted to the pre-flight area where you will see an amazing display of images taken by flyers before you meet your pilot and flight-mates. Discuss the pictures you want to take and plan a flight path for your journey. Everything is set and your adrenaline starts to rush as you take a ride to the launch pad. Your harness is secured, the helicopter starts and off you go.
Before you know it , you’re looking down over LA; the buildings, lights, cars, people, and water. Photograph the iconic Hollywood sign, the Santa Monica Pier and Downtown Los Angeles. Shoot Venice Beach, the Staples Center, Dolby Theatre and and the U.S. Bank Tower and still have time for the Getty Museum, Griffith Observatory, Universal Studios, Playboy Mansion and Dodgers Stadiums all without sitting in an ounce of LA traffic.
- Take beautiful aerial images
- Actual flight time is roughly 40 minutes
- Experience a distinct perspective of LA that you will treasure for years to come
- Open-door helicopter ride over Los Angeles
- See iconic LA sites from above including the Hollywood sign, Santa Monic Pier, Downtown Los Angeles, Staples Center, Getty Museum and more
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Arrive one hour prior to flight time
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.