Ride along in a fighter jet. Pickup and drop off at your desired airport location. Take off to close a deal and touchdown in time for dinner with your own private pilot.... more less
Fly at Mach Speeds in a Fighter Jet
Majesty Jets is your premier VIP aviation experience. The pilots will pick you up and drop you off at the airport of your choosing, and the pickup and drop off may even be different locations.
Rocketing through the skys at maximum speeds, you are guaranteed to arrive in style.
Price is per flight time while engines are running. Passengers should arrive at least thirty minutes prior to flight time for quick safety seminar. Additional flight suit will be provided. Available in all major cities.
The average mph while traveling over land is 600mph. Long distance travel over water is capable at speeds over 1200mph. Ideal for international travel. Maximum distance without refueling: 1700 nautical miles. Longer trips are allowed, but will have additional time allotted to refuel.
Travel Fee (in addition to experience price)
Regional (Between 30 and 60 miles outside of 90035): US$0
National (Greater than 60 miles from 90035): US$0
- Going somewhere, or just want to try flying at mach speed? Your private jet flight is waiting
- A private jet experience with one person per jet, with groups of up to 48 people able to be accommodated at one time
- No additional airport fees
- Most major and municipal airports are available, and the pick up and drop off can be set up for different locations
- $110k/hour of flight time per person
- To gauge the amount of time you will need for your flight the average speed over land is 600mph and 1,200mph over water
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Most major and municipal airports supported but due to the aircraft type certain runway requirements must be met, the are happy to work with you to pickup at the closest legally viable airstrip
- Requires 24-hour notice before departure
- 225 pound weight limit per passenger
How It Works