Bizarre Bucktown Walking Tour
Explore forgotten history and surprising secrets. Walk in the footsteps of fascinating characters. Experience interactive mysteries. All expertly presented by a neighborhood local.... more less
Known for its working-class origins and artistic community, Bucktown is home to haunted pubs, storied churches, and hulking former factories. Your guide, Gordon, created the tour and personally conducts each one. In the course of 90 minutes, with barely a mile of walking, you'll learn about this great neighborhood's history, mysteries, and ghosts. There's no better way to experience a neighborhood than on foot, where residents live, love, laugh...and die.
- Private 90-minute walking tour of Chicago's Bucktown neighborhood
- 1.1 mile of walking — sidewalks the whole way
- History, mystery, and ghosts
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Recommended for ages 13 and older
- Dogs on leash are welcome
How It Works