Airboating with the Panther Clan
Only accessible by airboat, you travel miles into the Everglades to two distant Miccosukee island camps for a day of natural wonders and cultural discovery. You walk the islands our guide’s family called home to hear how the Miccosukee families lived in harmony for generations in what many considered an unlivable landscape.
Experience conservation in action on the small camp as your guide leads you through his efforts of replenishing the glades with the troubled baby turtles and alligators he raises there.
On this journey, you awaken a true sense of understanding and respect for South Florida’s natural beauty and the cultural heritage of the Miccosukee Nation.
- Join a journey into the hidden world of the Miccosukee Nation on a day of discovery and exploration
- Entire ride takes place in the sovereign territory of the Miccosukee Nation
- Airboats are custom built and well maintained
- Earmuffs during airboat ride for each participant
- Airboat seats are higher — hunting style — allowing for greater visibility
- Airboat ride stops at and explores two tree islands — a hunting camp and a family camp
- All animals seen on the tour are either wild or being raised to replenish endangered species in the area — no caged animals for show purposes
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works