Host a private lunch or dinner for 10 in the elegant surroundings of the iconic Glass House.
The Philip Johnson Glass House
Benefiting The Glass House
Private Lunch or Dinner in an Architectural Marvel
Mark your next big occasion with a gourmet meal in one of the most unique and memorable places in the world – The Glass House. This iconic piece of architecture, positioned on a scenic promontory in the Connecticut countryside, was home to influential architect Philip Johnson. Surrounded by glass, gaze out at the landscape, as you and your guests dine at Johnson's table. The day will also include a behind-the-scenes tour of the Glass House, including the Studio and world-class art collection. This truly one-of-a-kind setting presents a unique opportunity for an unforgettable evening.
Photography by Michael Biondo
- Access to host lunch or dinner inside the Glass House at Philip Johnson’s table for 10 guests
- Private behind-the-scenes tour of the Glass House site, Studio Library, and Art Collections
- Dates and times based on site availability. Due to permit restrictions, this experience must take place before 8 pm Monday-Friday and 5:30 pm on Saturday and Sunday
- Please inquire about food and beverage options when booking
- Please enter preferred dates in the calendar above and if you have any questions please contact an IfOnly concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 376-4640
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Because of unforeseen circumstances with luminaries’ schedules, experiences may be canceled or rescheduled. To allow for a smoother, more nimble booking process, guests are strongly urged to arrange for refundable airfare and accommodations when travel is required.
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.