Finding it difficult to navigate the art scene of San Francisco? Would you appreciate some guidance in understanding the art you see at galleries? Book a gallery tour with Art historian Tatiana MateUS$0
Benefiting Tipping Point Emergency Relief Fund
Gallery Tour Led by an Art Historian
Deciding what galleries and shows to visit in San Francisco can be daunting. Hire an Art historian to plan a time-efficient itinerary tailored to your personal interests and guide you during your visit. Tour for two hours visiting 5-8 galleries while Tatiana provides insights into the artists’ backgrounds, the inspirations behind their bodies of work, and a short summary of the relevant artistic context.
- Two-hour tour around SF galleries
- Customized itinerary according to shows available and personal interest
- Visit 5-8 galleries
- This experience must be booked one week in advance and is subject to availability.
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works