Spend a magical evening with Public Arts Commissioner Dorka Keehn as you watch San Francisco transform into a gallery of light.
Evening Art Tour: See the City Through the Eyes of SF's Art Commissioner and Notable Artist Herself
Dorka Keehn is a San Francisco Arts Commissioner and is a luminary in the world of public art. She has led the fundraising effort for the $8 million, 25,000 LED light installation for the San Francisco Bay Bridge, and she is the co-artist behind the solar-powered public sculpture Language of Birds. IfOnly invites you to join her on an evening tour of San Francisco. See the city through her magical lens as she takes you to her favorite installations. Visit artworks created by renowned artists including contemporary LED light artists and environmentalist artists, as well as Dorka's own artworks.
- Evening art tour led by Dorka Keehn in San Francisco
- For parties larger than 10 guests, please contact the IfOnly concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 376-4640
- Drinks are not included in the price
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Because of unforeseen circumstances with luminaries’ schedules, experiences may be canceled or rescheduled. To allow for a smoother, more nimble booking process, guests are strongly urged to arrange for refundable airfare and accommodations when travel is required.
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.