An Evening with Art
An evening with art provides an onsite art by contemporary artists for an evening to provide your team, clients, and stakeholders alike, with a bold night of culture.... more less
An evening with art is a curated build out of art pieces that are brought to your onsite event, helping you to celebrate with the help of San Francisco artists.
First, you'll have a conversation with Book & Job to give them a feel for the theme of the event and your culture to build the curation. You can decide if you'd like to make the art available for sale, or just have a visual display for your special event including anniversaries, parties, and important milestones.
Some companies have used an evening with art to impress investors, or new recruits to luxury apartments using this event as a way to welcome new tenants to San Francisco. The way you will use an evening with art is up to you.
- A curated evening with art from San Francisco artists with a minimum of six pieces of art from 3-5 artists
- Curator will be in attendance to talk build-out and artists profiles
- Art is displayed via stands; no damage to walls and can be displayed anywhere, with easy set-up, and clean-up
- No pressure to purchase — you can choose if you would like the art to just be displayed, or if you'd like it to also be available for sale
- Best for an evening event with teams, new tenants, stakeholders, etc.
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- Price includes gratuity
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works