Henna tattoos are an exciting and lasting way to treat you and your guests, friends, or employees. Add henna to any event or celebration for a fun and memorable experience.
Lynnette Rozine Prock
Benefiting First Book
Cool Henna Tattoos at Your Event or Celebration
Choose from thousands of design options ranging from simple to extravagant or create and bring your own artwork.
Great entertainment for a wedding, belly henna for pregnancy or a baby shower, bar and bat mitzvah, birthday parties, sweet 16 parties, bachelorette party or bridal shower, goddess parties, corporate events, and even fundraisers.
Rozine has studied henna techniques in Egypt on multiple visits since she discovered henna in 2008. If the venue allows, Rozine enjoys using cosmetic grade glitter on top of the wet paste to help create a darker, longer lasting stain.
Avoid henna if you have G6PD deficiency or have been advised to avoid Fava beans, are extremely anemic, or have citrus allergies. Consult a physician if you have any concerns or are pregnant and would like to use henna.
Book Rozine for two hours if you are expecting less than 50 guests. Due to the nature of large events, like Bat Mitzvahs, Rozine recommends booking three hours for 50-100 guests and four hours for more than 100 people. Bridal or pregnancy henna requires four hours of henna service, plus the rest of the day for the paste to set. Rozine is fully insured through Beauty & BodyWork.
- Great entertainment for a for any celebration
- Exotic designs give your friends and clients something to talk about after leaving the party
- Can't commit to a permanent tattoo? Henna tattoos last 7-10 days
- Book Rozine for two hours if you are expecting less than 50 guests
- Rozine recommends booking three hours for 50-100 guests and four hours for more than 100 people
- Bridal or pregnancy henna requires four hours of henna service
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.