Group Drawing with Ink and Gold Leaf on Egyptian Papyrus Paper
Gather friends and family together to create beautiful floral patterns with ink on authentic Egyptian papyrus paper. Finish the artwork with 24k Gold Leaf accents.... more less
During one of three trips to Egypt since 2008, Rozine purchased and brought back with her piles of handmade papyrus paper.
In this two-hour workshop, Rozine will take students step-by-step through how to draw henna-inspired patterns and designs with ink onto the papyrus paper. She will encourage free-expression by offering a variety of styles and techniques to try.
Scratch paper will be made available to practice line work prior to committing to the papyrus. Colored ink will be made available in case any artists want to add a pop of color to their artwork. Once the design is illustrated, Rozine will instruct students to use 24k gold leafing on select parts of their pieces.
Everyone will leave with a masterpiece approximately 12" x 16".
- Learn to draw henna-inspired patterns and designs with ink onto the papyrus paper
- Rozine has taught art classes to over 1,000 students in Los Angeles, California and this will be a unique opportunity to create and design on papyrus
- Fun no matter the level of artistic experience
- Students receive one-on-one instruction within a group setting, ensuring a fun and explorative environment
- Leave class with a 24k Gold-Leafed 12"x16" masterpiece
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works