Cartoon Party, Learn to Draw and Decorate Sugar Skulls
Host a cartoon drawing party for friends and family of all ages. Learn how to decorate sugar skulls. All art supplies provided so that you can just enjoy the fun.... more less
Rozine will walk students step by step, drawing a large, basic outline of a skull with pencil. She will teach the history and meaning of Dia de los Muertos, Day of the Dead, as well as the significance of the Sugar Skull.
The class will practice a multitude of lacy, floral patterns before committing the designs onto the Sugar Skull. Once complete, students will outline their pencil with Sharpie markers.
A wide array of coloring supplies will be available, including colored pencils, markers, and crayons. Rozine will share techniques for each tool, like shading, or creating texture through layering.
She will also explain basic interpretations of color and symbol psychology, i.e. what it means if red is your favorite color or you're attracted to swirly shapes.
Rozine has been teaching expressive therapy classes based on her published coloring books, in Los Angeles since 2012. She creates a relaxing atmosphere, encouraging connection amongst loved ones, as well as with the self.
- Create a long lasting memory of a good time, because you get to keep all of your art — you can hang your art on the fridge
- High quality drawing paper, and coloring supplies are included and brought to you
- Learn about societal cultures in a fun and creative way
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works