Lynnette Rozine Prock
Benefiting First Book
Cartoon Party, Learn to Draw and Decorate Owls and Birds
The class will practice a multitude of geometric and organic patterns before committing the designs onto the bird or owl. Once complete, students will outline their pencil with Sharpie markers.
A wide array of coloring supplies will be available, including colored pencils, markers, and crayons. Rozine will share techniques for each tool, like shading, or creating texture through layering.
She will also explain basic interpretations of color and symbol psychology, i.e. what it means if red is your favorite color or you're attracted to swirly shapes.
Rozine has been teaching expressive therapy classes based on her published coloring books, in Los Angeles since 2012. She creates a relaxing atmosphere, encouraging connection amongst loved ones, as well as with the self.
- Rejuvenate while laughing with loved ones in this carefree expression of playfulness, and learn a bit about shading and color and shape symbolism
- High-quality drawing paper, and coloring supplies are included and brought to you
- Create a long lasting memory of a good time, because you get to keep all of your art — you can hang your art on the fridge
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.