Benefiting Alex's Lemonade Stand
Drawing New York: Art with Artist Christopher Pugliese at the Met
You'll visit five pieces, two of which are: Wolf and Fox Hunt by artist Peter Paul Rubens and Ugolino and His Sons by Artist Jean-Baptiste Carpeaux. This session is not affiliated with The Metropolitan Museum of Art. Museum admission should be purchased by each student and is "pay what you wish". Meet inside the museum in gallery #162 Greek and Roman Art.
The cover painting for this listing is by the artist leading the tour. Christopher Pugliese is an American artist who studied at the New York Academy of Art under Ted Jacobs and Tony Ryder. He continued his education at the Art Students League and the National Academy of Design in New York City. He also studied privately in France with Seth Jacobs.
- Walking tour of artist Christopher Pugliese favorite pieces
- There will be time to sketch at each piece and take notes of artist's observations
- Lots of discussion about the art and art history
- Group will meet inside the museum in gallery #162 — Greek and Roman Art
- Please feel free to ask any questions about this tour through IfOnly's Conversations
read fine print
- This experience is non-refundable once purchased
- This session is not affiliated with The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Museum admission should be purchased by each student and is "pay what you wish"