Benefiting First Book
Monet for the Day Golden Gate Bridge — Open Air Acrylic Painting at Land's End (All Skill Levels )
When you arrive, your authentic Jullian easel will be waiting. Paint, canvas, and brushes are all at the ready. Tesia begins with simple instructions and a solid demonstration. Even beginners with no previous experience will be able to Paint Like Monet for a Day.
Tesia provides easy steps to understand the structure of the painting and clear demonstrations on using acrylic paint. Starting with a simple underpainting, you will learn how to bring the scene in front of you to life in an Impressionist-inspired painting.
Working outside, at Land's End in San Francisco, you have a magnificent view of the Golden Gate Bridge, the Pacific Ocean, and Marin County. Get a taste of en plein air painting, French for "in the open air", and experience what it is like to be Monet for a day.
- Be sure to dress in layers, San Francisco weather is famous for fog!
- Bring a snack and a bottle of water.
- Paint, canvas, and brushes are all supplied, everything you need to complete your painting.
- Work on an authentic Jullian plein air easel.
- At the end of the day you will have a painting to take home to remind you of your experience.
- Paint en plein air just like the Impressionist Masters.
- Spend the day painting the Golden Gate Bridge, one of the world's great landmarks.
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.