Benefiting First Book
Experimental Photography Class in the Convent Arts Collective
- Experimental art class taught in a repurposed convent
- Taught by San Francisco Art Institute trained photographer and resident artist, Ariella Robinson
- Introduction to the foundational techniques of the course, the cyanotype and the pinhole camera
- Everyone will have the opportunity to work in both the Basement art studios as well as the DIY darkroom
- Alternative materials include fabric, wood, and drywall
- Endless possibilities creating photographic imagery and objects without a camera
- Price includes materials, studio use, and refreshments
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.