Be an Artist for the Afternoon
Express yourself in paint in a private professional artist's studio, under the guidance of an international award-winning artist and teacher, and take home your masterpiece at the end of the experience.... more less
Participants will be given a brief demonstration of how watercolor paint reacts on this slick polymer surface. They will have the opportunity to learn about working on this unique paper, and what tools they can use to create the many exciting effects and textures on this surface. A short lesson on design will be added to guide them into creating their own work of art before beginning a painting of their own.
- Demonstration of how paint reacts on this surface
- Tips about working on this paper
- Demonstration and description of tools used
- A short lesson on design
- Create your own masterpiece to take home
- Three-hour session
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works