Flower Styling with Rochell
Get your hands dirty with hands-on flower styling training, take your skills from hobbyist to pro, and learn how to get your stunning blooms to last longer.... more less
The European Hand-Tied bouquet styling class is an experience based on classic concepts with a touch of modern designs. Inside the flower styling class, you'll enjoy a live informative demonstration, including flower identification and design construction. Following your live demo, you'll pick your favorite colors based on the class flower recipe and begin crafting your own gorgeous bouquet.
A flower enthusiast's dream class wouldn't be complete without insider secrets on where and when to find the best blooms, best practices for flower care, and a take-home flower sampler supply kit.
If you're looking to DIY your next party with extremely impressive florals, or if you'd like to work miracles on your everyday flowers around the home, this workshop is for you.
- Hands-on flower styling and best practices training
- Includes one flower supply sampler kit per person
- Includes one European Hand-tied Bouquet arrangement per person
- Flower styling for the home, entertaining, and professional flower design demonstration
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- BYOB is allowed and must be requested prior to booking
How It Works