Ceramic Whistle Making Workshop
Transform mud into music with your hands. This clay forming workshop is a great experience for kids and families.... more less
During this session, students will get dirty playing with clay and exploring form. The workshop will explore some basic hand building methods of working with clay, such as pinch pots and additive building to construct their very own clay whistle instrument. Students will begin the workshop with a 20-30 minute demonstration, and instruction will be provided throughout the session, coaching students as they form their functional whistle. Students will also be able to add color to their forms during the end of the workshop. Whistles may be simple or morph into creatures from beyond. All whistles will be available for pick up after they are fired in the kiln about one to two weeks after the workshop.
- Ceramic hand building workshop
- Fired artwork will be available one to two weeks after the workshop
- Great activity for kids and parents
- Clay and tools provided by the studio
- Students will have a range of colors to paint their pieces during the end of the experience
- For kids and adults
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works