Fold Forming Airplane: Parent and Child Private Workshop with Artisan Metalsmith
In this one of a kind experience, you and your child will spend time being creative and artsy and make Fold Forming Airplane Pendants that you get to take home.... more less
This is a one of a kind class designed by master Metalsmith Elizabeth Ann for an adult and child who want to spend time together while making a beautiful piece of art jewelry. You and your child will be guided step-by-step through the expert process that professional jewelry makers go through and you will create a beautiful and meaningful memory with your child. And the best part? You get to bring the bling home. Learn and practice the art of metalsmithing with skills such as fold forming, planishing, hammering, annealing, and much more! This workshop comes with complimentary vanilla and chocolate cupcakes from Sweet in Hoboken which is exclusive to IfOnly guests.
Classes run up to 90 minutes. All tools and materials are included in the cost of the workshop. Children must be at least seven years old and accompanied by an adult.
- Learn fold forming, planishing, hammering, annealing, and much more during the one and a half hour class to create a Fold Form Airplane pendant with copper
- Spend time being creative and artsy with your child while being instructed by a master Metalsmith to create a beautiful piece of art jewelry
- Comes with complimentary vanilla and chocolate cupcakes from Sweet in Hoboken exclusive to IfOnly guests
- All tools and materials are included in the cost of the workshop
- Children must be at least 7 years old and accompanied by an adult to participate in this experience
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works