Create a Bumble Bee Charm Necklace: Parent and Child Workshop with Artisan Metalsmith
In this one of a kind experience, you and your child will spend time being creative and artsy and make a beautiful Bumble Bee charm necklace that you get to take home.... more less
This is one of kind class designed by master Metalsmith Elizabeth Ann for an adult and child who want to spend time together while making a beautiful piece of art jewelry. You and your child will be guided through a step-by-step process that professional jewelry makers go through and you will create a beautiful and meaningful memory with your child. And the best part? You get to bring the bling home. Learn and practice the art of metalsmithing by practicing wire forming and wire wrapping to create a beautiful bee charm necklace for each. This workshop comes with complimentary vanilla and chocolate cupcakes from Sweet in Hoboken.
Classes run up to 90 minutes. All tools and materials are included in the cost of the workshop. Children must be at least seven years told and accompanied by an adult to participate in the workshop.
- Spend time with your child being creative and artsy in this Create with Me! workshop taught by master Metalsmith Elizabeth Ann
- Learn wire forming and wire wrapping
- Comes with complimentary vanilla and chocolate cupcakes from Sweet in Hoboken exclusive to IfOnly guests
- Children must be 7 years old and up and accompanied by an adult in order to participate
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works