DIY Wire Wrap Cuff Bracelet with Artisan Metalsmith
Take part in this one of a kind workshop with a master metalsmith to create a beautiful beaded cuff bracelet.... more less
This is a one of a kind class designed by master Metalsmith Elizabeth Ann. Students will see the entire process of jewelry design and have a deeper appreciation of what goes into designing art jewelry. Spend time being creative and artsy by creating a beautiful Beaded Cuff Bracelet. Bring a friend to create a wonderful memory together while being guided through the step-by-step process that professional jewelry makers go through. And the best part? You get to bring the bling home. Learn filing, forming, wire wrapping, and patina. This workshop includes a complimentary Charcuterie platter form Jersey City's Van Hook, which is exclusive to IfOnly guests. Must be at least 18 years old in order to participate in this experience. All tools and materials are included in cost of workshop. Materials subject to change.
- Spend time with master Metalsmith Elizabeth Ann to create a beautiful piece of art jewelry
- Design bracelets with semi-precious beads
- Includes a complimentary Charcuterie platter from Jersey City's Van Hook which is exclusive to IfOnly guests
- Must be 18 years and older to participate in this experience
- All tools and materials are included in the cost of the workshop
- Learn filing, forming, wire wrapping, and patina
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works