Create a Spiderweb Ornament with an Artisan Metalsmith
Make a spiderweb ornament with your child in this one of a kind workshop designed by a master metalsmith.... more less
Spend time with your child being creative in this one of a kind workshop created by master metalsmith Elizabeth Ann. During this workshop, you and your child will be guided through the step by step process that professional jewelry makers go through to create a beautiful piece of art jewelry. In this workshop, you will learn wire forming, working with pliers, fabrication and much more. And the best part? You get to bring the bling home. You will also receive complimentary vanilla and chocolate cupcakes from Sweet in Hoboken, which is exclusive to IfOnly guests.
Children must be seven years old and up and accompanied by an adult to participate in this experience. All tools and materials are included in the cost of the workshop. Materials subject to change.
- Spend time being creative with your child making a beautiful spiderweb ornament
- Learn wire forming, work with pliers, fabrication and much more
- All tools and materials are included in the cost of the workshop
- Complimentary cupcakes exclusive to IfOnly guests
- Children must be at least seven years old and accompanied by an adult to participate in this experience
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works