Couple's Papermaking Class
Working with traditional tools and techniques, experience how paper was made centuries ago and leave with a stack of beautiful handmade paper.... more less
Did you know that the first year wedding anniversary is paper? What better way to celebrate than making a stack of paper in a San Francisco paper mill. Not your first year anniversary? That's ok--it's still a unique way to spend an afternoon with a partner.
- Papermaking is a wet process. Please wear close-toe waterproof shoes
- Participants may leave with wet paper to dry at home or they can pick up mill dried paper the following week
- If you choose to dry at home, please bring a small box to transport your wet paper
- The incredibly special part about this couples experience is that you can bring flowers and/or important cloth/fibers which we will add to the pulp vat to make paper that is meaningful to you. Imagine creating paper to write a love letter with from flowers
- Experience how paper was made centuries ago and leave with a stack of beautiful handmade paper
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works