Hands-on Jewelry Making Class with a Designer
This three hour class is an experience for people who want to be exposed to jewelry production. Under the guidance of the teacher, you will create a small ring and set a diamond.... more less
Ayaka Nishi Jewelry School is in the private studio of a jewelry artist. Classes are small, semi private, with only four students per class. For a student with no experience of jewelry production, you will be taught carefully from scratch.
- Create a small ring and set a diamond
- Material cost included, all tools and equipment provided
- Production time is three hours
- Only four students in a class, classes are small, semi private
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Price includes gratuity
How It Works