DIY a Dream Catcher in 6 Easy Steps! by SandSilkSky
Benefiting The Adventure Project
DIY Dream Catcher Workshop by SandSilkSky - the Freedom to Dream
Each participant will receive a DIY Dream Catcher Kit that includes all materials and tutorial print-out, as well as live instruction by Hannah. Your dream catcher will be 7" wide and 26" long with a gold-embellished crystal pendant, white feathers, and white silk ribbons. It is perfect for any room, and will dance and glimmer on every gentle breeze.
Added variations are available: choose alternative colors for your dream catcher, or add fresh flowers!
Perfect for meditation and any boho decor room, including nurseries. This is a great activity for bachelorette parties, wedding showers, baby showers, and birthdays, pre- or post- Coachella parties, and more.
Learn more at www.sandsilksky.com, or Follow on Instagram @sandsilksky.
Travel Fee (in addition to experience price)
- Every dreamcatcher comes in its own gift box with crystal pendant, gold embellishments, white feathers and white silk ribbons
- Live instruction by SandSilkSky Founder and Designer, Hannah R-Reyes
- In addition to the charities funded through this website, $20 of every Workshop Ticket sold will be donated to The Freedom Story, giving The Freedom to Dream
- Alternative colors are available by request
- Fresh flowers are available by request
- Each participant will receive a DIY Dream Catcher Kit, including all materials and tutorial print-out
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Price does not include gratuity
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates and location for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the details, including schedule and location, or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.