DIY a Dream Catcher in 6 Easy Steps! by SandSilkSky
DIY Dream Catcher Workshop by SandSilkSky - the Freedom to Dream
Each participant will receive a DIY Dream Catcher Kit that includes all materials and tutorial print-out, as well as live instruction by Hannah. Your dream catcher will be 7" wide and 26" long with a gold-embellished crystal pendant, white feathers, and white silk ribbons. It is perfect for any room, and will dance and glimmer on every gentle breeze.
Added variations are available: choose alternative colors for your dream catcher, or add fresh flowers!
Perfect for meditation and any boho decor room, including nurseries. This is a great activity for bachelorette parties, wedding showers, baby showers, and birthdays, pre- or post- Coachella parties, and more.
Learn more at www.sandsilksky.com, or Follow on Instagram @sandsilksky.
Travel Fee (in addition to experience price)
- Every dreamcatcher comes in its own gift box with crystal pendant, gold embellishments, white feathers and white silk ribbons
- Live instruction by SandSilkSky Founder and Designer, Hannah R-Reyes
- In addition to the charities funded through this website, $20 of every Workshop Ticket sold will be donated to The Freedom Story, giving The Freedom to Dream
- Alternative colors are available by request
- Fresh flowers are available by request
- Each participant will receive a DIY Dream Catcher Kit, including all materials and tutorial print-out
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Price does not include gratuity
How It Works