Benefiting The Adventure Project
Serving in Style: Private Glass Fused Utensil Art Lesson
You won't believe how fun and rewarding creating beautiful fused glass art can be in this private class. Join Lynn at I Made It! Glass Creations studio, where she will help you find your creative spark and make functional and beautiful fused glass art that looks like it was purchased at a high-end art fair. In this class, you will get to create a salad serving set, a BBQ fork, and a cake server.
Bring your friends or family, your favorite drinks, and snacks and learn to create a unique fused glass utensil that you will enjoy using to serve your guests in style.
- Private glass fusion lesson for two to twelve guests
- Everbody will create a salad serving set, a BBQ fork, and a cake server
- Your glass creations need one day in the kiln and three days for a full adhesion cure, so they will be ready for pick up in four days
- This event will last for two hours, includes set up and clean up
- Guest are welcome to bring food and drink of their choice
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Price includes gratuity
- Customer will need to schedule a pick up date for product separate from experience date, must be at least four days after experience date
- Willing to arrange shipping if guest is from out of town
How It Works