Hands on Duct Tape Workshop Led by the Author of Sticky Fingers at Your Home
Cross duct-tape party off your child’s wish list in this 90 minute crafting workshop with the premiere authority in the field: Sophie Maletsky.... more less
DIY crafters have become obsessed with duct tape projects for its no-sew convenience, versatility, and fashion-forward colors and prints. With a little bit of guidance from crafter extraordinaire Sophie Maletsky, your children can be part of this new DIY trend and make impressive objects they will be proud to wear and display. Named “the premiere authority on duct tape crafting in the US,” Sophie brings ingenuity, fun, and do-it-yourself enthusiasm to engage your junior crafters.
In this 90 minute private lesson, Sophie will tailor the class to the skill level of the participants. All materials will be provided and each crafter will take home at least two handmade projects. Projects will be tailored to their interests and might include wallets, bags, purses, and doll clothes, among others. After the workshop, each guest will go home with a signed copy of Sophie’s book, Sticky Fingers: DIY Duct Tape Projects.
- Hands-on duct tape workshop with Sophie Maletsky at a venue of your choice
- Per person price includes a signed copy of Sophie’s book Sticky Fingers: DIY Duct Tape Projects
- Sophie will provide all materials for the party
- Ideal for children 8 years of age and up
- If you are interested in a party or experience outside 30 miles of SF or for parties larger than 25, please contact an IfOnly concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 376-4640
- Scheduled based on a mutually agreed upon date and time, based on luminary’s availability; please enter preferred dates above
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Preferred dates are not guaranteed
How It Works