Flowers, fun, and design. Learn the basics and tricks to floral design and take home your own masterpiece.
Benefiting Keep a Child Alive
Floral Design Workshop
Gather 12 of your friends for a fun and inspirational floral design class. Master Floral Designer, Mike Hines, has opened his studio for one of a kind, floral design workshops. These workshops take you through the basics of Mike's design technique and aesthetic while keeping it fun and light.
The flowers, tools, vases, supplies are all provided to you. Each workshop lasts approximately 2 hours, and each person has plenty of time to get their hands dirty with flowers. Everyone takes home their own floral designs with pride and inspiration.
- Two full hours of instruction and design
- Each workshop is hosted and instructed by Master Floral Designer, Mike Hines
- You can request a color-way of flowers for your event
- Everyone takes home their own floral design and masterpiece
- Price includes all flowers, vases, tools, and fun
- Perfect event for birthday parties, bridal showers, baby showers, and corporate team building
- You are more than welcome to bring your own food, liquor, decorations, etc — please coordinate this with Mike before your event
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- 12 person maximum capacity
- All events are BYOB
- Book your workshop at least one month in advance
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.