Create an abundant centerpiece guided by the lead designers of Venn Floral while indulging in local refreshments, and strolling through a prized cutting garden to gather inspiration and learn about the materials you are using.
Benefiting Tipping Point Emergency Relief Fund
Countryside Garden Tour & Intimate Floral Design Workshop in Beautiful Sonoma County
The lead designers of Venn Floral will take you on a comprehensive tour of Bloomfield Cutting Garden, where you will be immersed in a botanical paradise of fresh blossoms and eye-catching foliage. You will learn about seasonal varieties of cut flowers, as well as tips for harvesting and prolonging their vase life. After gathering inspiration from the garden and discussing the elements that make Venn Floral's designs come alive, you will be guided as you create your own arrangement. Each student will curate a selection of stems from an abundant spread of the freshest materials to create something that is their own celebration of the season. Local, delicious refreshments will be provided and a photographer will be on site to document the day and student work.
- Floral design instruction and cutting garden tour with Venn Floral's lead designers
- 3 to 3.5 hour workshop for 4-10 people
- Create your own arrangement with seasonal flowers to take home
- Light, local refreshments provided
- Photographer will be on site to document the day and student work
- Learn about seasonal varieties of cut flowers, as well as tips for harvesting and prolonging their vase life
- All materials, tools, and supplies for this experience will be provided by Venn Floral
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Full duration of experience is outdoors in a garden: please wear durable, comfortable shoes, and appropriate clothing for weather conditions.
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.