Lost Wax Workshops
Become a Metalsmith and Design Your Own Hoop or Ribbon Earrings with an Expert Jewelry Designer
Using silver and brass wire you will design and make two pairs of hoop or ribbon style earrings with silver ear posts in a two-hour workshop. Beginner metalsmithing skills will be introduced. You will learn cutting, filing, sanding, texturizing, and basic usage of hand tools in a fully equipped professional jewelry studio. Learn to solder with an acetylene torch and a micro-torch which can be safely used at home.
No experience necessary. Beginners are welcome and all tools and materials provided. This is very small and detailed work, so please bring necessary visual aids such as readers if needed for close up work. Please note that this is a hands-on course using hand tools and a small flame.
- Private metalsmithing and jewelry making workshop for two to six guests
- Design and create your own hoop or ribbon style earrings
- We have worked with AE Network, Clinique, Martha Steward, BBC America
- All materials provided, bring readers for small, close up detailed work if needed
- Experience provided in English (US)
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
- This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Price includes gratuity
How It Works