Create Your Own Custom Wedding Band Model and Mold
No experience necessary, beginners are welcome, all tools and materials provided. Beginner metal smithing skills will be introduced: learn cutting, filing, sanding, texturizing, and basic usage of hand tools in a fully equipped professional jewelry studio. Learn to solder with an acetylene torch. Please note that this is a hands-on course using hand tools and a small flame. This is very small and detailed work please bring necessary visual aids such as readers if needed for close up work.
- Jewelry making workshop where you will design and make your own custom wedding band model
- Hands on course using hand tools and a small flame
- Make a model of a wedding band of your design in silver
- Once finished they will make a mold of your ring model
- Lost Wax Studio will use your mold to cast your design in 14k gold, white gold, or rose gold
- A finished ring in 14k gold and the mold will be shipped to you 14 days after the workshop.
- No experience necessary
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
How It Works