Enjoy a private glass blowing experience. Specially designed for groups, this option is perfect for work outings, families or parties who want the entire studio space to themselves.
Benefiting First Book
Glassblowing Session for a Group or Event
In this experience, each participant will have the opportunity to create their own customized glass piece. Upon arrival, you will see the color and design options available. Choose from two options for your group:
- If you choose the paperweight option, each person in your group can choose to make a paperweight, star, pumpkin, flower, heart or egg
- If you choose the vase or drinking glass option, each person can choose to make a floral vase, beer glass or stemless wine glass
Feel free to make a day of it and bring your own food and beverages. There is plenty of table space as well as a kitchenette at your disposal. If you bring alcohol, you may not imbibe until after you have made your glass piece. The luminary is also more than happy to accommodate caterers.
- Private glassblowing class for large groups led by a private instructor
- Minimum of three hours, but may take up to four depending on group size and item choice
- Vase or drinking glass choices - floral vase, beer glass or stemless wine glass
- Paperweight choices - paperweight, star, pumpkin, flower, heart or egg
- You may bring in your own food, drinks or even catering with access to a kitchenette
- Please wear cotton clothing and closed-toe shoes
- Participants must be aged 12 and older
- If you bring in alcohol, you will need to wait until after completing your glass project before imbibing
- Experience provided in English (US)
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Gratuity for instructors is appreciated
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.