Benefiting First Book
Glassblowing Session for a Group or Event
If you choose the paperweight option you can choose one of the following designs for each person in your group to make one - a paperweight, star, pumpkin, flower, heart, or egg.
If you choose the vase or drinking glass option you can choose from a floral vase, beer glass, or stemless wine glass for everyone in your group to make one.
Feel free to make a day of it and bring your own food and beverage. There is plenty of table space as well as a kitchenette at your disposal. If you bring alcohol, you may not imbibe until after you have made your glass piece. They are also more than happy to accommodate caterers.
- Private glass blowing class for large groups led by a private instructor
- Minimum of three hours, but may take up to four depending on group size and item choice
- Vase or Drinking glass choices - floral vase, beer glass, or stemless wine glass
- Paperweight choices - paperweight, star, pumpkin, flower, heart, or egg
- You may bring in your own food, drinks, or even catering with access to a kitchenette
- Please wear cotton clothing and closed-toe shoes
- Participants must be aged 12 and older
- If you bring in alcohol you will need to wait until after completing your glass project before imbibing
Buying this as a gift?
read fine print
- Will be scheduled on a mutually agreeable date and time, based on luminary’s availability
This experience is non-refundable after scheduling is complete
- Gratuity for instructors is appreciated
How It Works
Provide your preferred dates for the experience.
The luminary will confirm the schedule or ask for alternatives.
Have a wonderful time. We look forward to coordinating your next IfOnly experience.